“To me, fishing’s the greatest sport on the planet for many reasons,” he says. “My call-out to those people who’ve never fished: Just go out and enjoy it at any level. Fishing can be intimidating because today a lot of people see $50,000 to $70,000 bass boats and all this fancy equipment, and they think it’s required to go fishing. That’s absolutely false, man.,Gaston’s
“I mean, you can fish with a stick. You can fish as inexpensive as you want, from a cane pole and digging worms out of your yard to $80,000 boats and high-dollar equipment. You can fish from the shore, from a boat, it doesn’t matter.”
- “The world’s hunger is getting ridiculous, There is more fruit in rich man’s shampoo than in a poor man’s plate.”
When you feed others you are feeding Christ.
1. Matthew 25:34-40 “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, my Father has blessed you! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you took me into your home. I needed clothes, and you gave me something to wear. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ “Then the people who have God’s approval will reply to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you or see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you as a stranger and take you into our homes or see you in need of clothes and give you something to wear? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ “The king will answer them, ‘I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you did for one of my brothers or sisters, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did for me.’
What does the Bible say?
2. Isaiah 58:10 If you give some of your own food to [feed] those who are hungry and to satisfy [the needs of] those who are humble, then your light will rise in the dark, and your darkness will become as bright as the noonday sun.null
3. Isaiah 58:7 Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help.
4. Ezekiel 18:7 He is a merciful creditor, not keeping the items given as security by poor debtors. He does not rob the poor but instead gives food to the hungry and provides clothes for the needy.
5. Luke 3:11 He answered them, “Whoever has two shirts should share with the person who doesn’t have any. Whoever has food should share it too.”https://11a4198f70b94ec024e77adbd987add8.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
6. Matthew 10:42 I tell all of you with certainty, whoever gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is a disciple will never lose his reward.
7. Proverbs 19:17 The one who is gracious to the poor lends to the Lord, and the Lord will repay him for his good deed.
8. Proverbs 22:9 A generous person will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor.
9. Romans 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
God blesses us so we can help others.