You have to have a Heart ❤️ of Gold and Love in your Heart to see The Joy that is Heaven on 🌍 to Respect ✊, People, and Treat them with Kindness, just as you Treat, this Planet 🌎 with Kindness. If people continually go around HURTING, each other , Causing each other PAIN, SEPARATING, FAMILIES, and FRIENDS, DIVIDING COMMUNITIES, COUNTRIES, COUNTIES AND NATIONS, based on disagreements over, POLITICS, Race, RELIGION, RELATIONSHIPS, people continue to act like they are in High School. Men never grow up and act like adults, because they are always wanting more expensive grown up Toys! Not supporting their wives educators, paying for Heath care expenses, or children’s education expenses, but we all want OUR CHILDREN to be the BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST. Then who is putting tires on cars, gas in cars, paying for music lessons, dance lessons, all of the archery equipment, swimming, athletics, hunting, four wheelers, art supplies, computers? If we are going to compete on NATIONAL LEVELS?
You intend to Save this plant, make plans on teaching children of the future Etiquette skills, manners, gardening, recycling, a child’s first teachers are their Parents! It starts AT HOME! With how you speak to your children the examples you set for your children. The music you listen to, your diet, do you sit down at a table for meals, have conversations? Are you encouraging, grateful, thankful, appreciative, joyful, or judgemental?
Are you observing the little things around you? The gifts that God has blessed you with Gods Treasures? A child laughter, the twinkle 🤩 in their eye, the silly stories in their creative minds, the butterfly 🦋, drifting by, the birds singing, stop and smell the Roses, say Hi to your neighbor. ( Don’t just cruise through the neighborhood and see if they are home YES I SEE YOU AND YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT I SEE THE SAME CARS SITTING OUTSIDE, I AM VERY OBSERVANT) 🙄.
And you are irritating the crap out of me if I had a paintball gun I would start TAGGING YOUR CARS!!! 😡.
Think about the way you would want to be treated! And Start treating people the way that you want to be treated. Start asking ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS.
How are you! Can I help you? Do you have an URGENT NEED? Is there something bothering you? Do you have a problem that I can be of assistance with, I might can try and help you investigate this issue.
Never make ASSUMPTIONS!
“To me, fishing’s the greatest sport on the planet for many reasons,” he says. “My call-out to those people who’ve never fished: Just go out and enjoy it at any level. Fishing can be intimidating because today a lot of people see $50,000 to $70,000 bass boats and all this fancy equipment, and they think it’s required to go fishing. That’s absolutely false, man.,Gaston’s
“I mean, you can fish with a stick. You can fish as inexpensive as you want, from a cane pole and digging worms out of your yard to $80,000 boats and high-dollar equipment. You can fish from the shore, from a boat, it doesn’t matter.”
- “The world’s hunger is getting ridiculous, There is more fruit in rich man’s shampoo than in a poor man’s plate.”
When you feed others you are feeding Christ.
1. Matthew 25:34-40 “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, my Father has blessed you! Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you took me into your home. I needed clothes, and you gave me something to wear. I was sick, and you took care of me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ “Then the people who have God’s approval will reply to him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you or see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you as a stranger and take you into our homes or see you in need of clothes and give you something to wear? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ “The king will answer them, ‘I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you did for one of my brothers or sisters, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did for me.’
What does the Bible say?
2. Isaiah 58:10 If you give some of your own food to [feed] those who are hungry and to satisfy [the needs of] those who are humble, then your light will rise in the dark, and your darkness will become as bright as the noonday sun.null
3. Isaiah 58:7 Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help.
4. Ezekiel 18:7 He is a merciful creditor, not keeping the items given as security by poor debtors. He does not rob the poor but instead gives food to the hungry and provides clothes for the needy.
5. Luke 3:11 He answered them, “Whoever has two shirts should share with the person who doesn’t have any. Whoever has food should share it too.”https://11a4198f70b94ec024e77adbd987add8.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
6. Matthew 10:42 I tell all of you with certainty, whoever gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is a disciple will never lose his reward.
7. Proverbs 19:17 The one who is gracious to the poor lends to the Lord, and the Lord will repay him for his good deed.
8. Proverbs 22:9 A generous person will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor.
9. Romans 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
God blesses us so we can help others.
With low literacy rates in the United States, and children needing more and more early intervention, and preschool more structure in the homes at an early age, more head start experiences, more after school care, parents having to work two and three jobs to support their families, single parent homes, more and more latch key children, no one home to supervise children after school. There has become more and more need for after school programs, Boys and Girls Programs, Church programs, funding for community outreach programs.
Please help OUR KIDS BE KIDS! And Write some letters!
Perspective the way you see look at things can take on a whole different meaning if you have walked in someone’s shoes their whole life, if you do not know someone’s entire history or their whole story, their intentions then when people do things oftentimes they do not have the outcome they might expect. Possibly due to a lack of communication, and expectations.
Big Ideas take time and research, study work hard, gather your evidence and establish a great team. You can never get very far without great team work!Continue reading “Own Your Everyday”
What’s your favorite style or go to in your top drawer… or do you dare to go bare?
You have two options in life – you can make them feel better, or worse off. Life is too short for anything else. How you treat people says everything about your CHARACTER
As a teacher, and student always learning grow and expand my mi d and share what i learn with my students so they can pass on skills to their children and to continue to grow themselves. Remember always to have patients with yourself, and people around you. Life can be difficult and frustrating you never know if someone else is having a bad day. Try and be nice, and friendly on the outside, even if you really just want to stick your tongue out at someone. We all have those moments. Sometimes it just happens.
In this crazy world of no hand shakes, or hi fives, and fist bumps, or hugs, maybe it is a new sign of affection. Heck I will take a elbow bump these days, or a pat on the back, or heck my cousin slugs me in the shoulder (not hard mind you) but we still greet each other with signs of love and affection. Whether it be a wave, a missed high five in the air (you know we can’t touch hands anymore 🙄 germaphobes WASH YA HANDS, don’t put your fingers in your mouth, or writing utensils in your mouth🤢) Give us a sign a 👍 or 😘
Student selfie done with pencils
A lip lesson to enhance your skills.
Here are seven-steps for an effective problem-solving process.
1. Identify the issues.
- Be clear about what the problem is.
- Remember that different people might have different views of what the issues are.
- Separate the listing of issues from the identification of interests (that’s the next step!).
2. Understand everyone’s interests.
- This is a critical step that is usually missing.
- Interests are the needs that you want satisfied by any given solution. We often ignore our true interests as we become attached to one particular solution.
- The best solution is the one that satisfies everyone’s interests.
- This is the time for active listening. Put down your differences for awhile and listen to each other with the intention to understand.
- Separate the naming of interests from the listing of solutions.
3. List the possible solutions (options)
- This is the time to do some brainstorming. There may be lots of room for creativity.
- Separate the listing of options from the evaluation of the options.
4. Evaluate the options.
- What are the pluses and minuses? Honestly!
- Separate the evaluation of options from the selection of options.
5. Select an option or options.
- What’s the best option, in the balance?
- Is there a way to “bundle” a number of options together for a more satisfactory solution?
6. Document the agreement(s).
- Don’t rely on memory.
- Writing it down will help you think through all the details and implications.
7. Agree on contingencies, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Conditions may change. Make contingency agreements about foreseeable future circumstances (If-then!).
- How will you monitor compliance and follow-through?
- Create opportunities to evaluate the agreements and their implementation. (“Let’s try it this way for three months and then look at it.”)